Ron Torrance II, DO FAOASM
Regenexx®at New Regeneration Orthopedics
Ronald Torrance II, DO FAOASM, is a non-surgical orthopedic physician specializing in Sports Medicine at Regenexx at New Regeneration Orthopedics. Dr Torrance’s clinical practice focuses on Interventional Orthobiologics, offering Regenexx procedures, highly specific, precise image-guided injection procedures that use the healing agents from the patient’s own body to promote the body’s natural healing ability.
Dr. Torrance also has extensive experience in Family Medicine and Urgent Care Medicine.
Education and Credentials
● Fellowed in Sports Medicine through American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine (AOASM). Training completed with Inspira Health Network in Vineland, New Jersey
● Family Medicine Residency in the Greater Philadelphia Area
● Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from Lake Erie College, Florida
● Double Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and Chemistry from Limestone College, South Carolina
Dr. Torrance has been published in peer reviewed journals and is also often invited to speak at medical conferences. In 2018, he co-authored Exercise 2.0 for Regenexx. He has also completed formal continuing education in Functional Medicine through the California Center for Functional Medicine.
Dr. Torrance has been invited to work on the medical staff of the following organizations:
● 2016 CrossFit Regionals and 2016 CrossFit Games
● USA Volleyball – Florida Region Supervising Physician 2020-2021 Season
● All Elite Wrestling
● Mixed Martial Arts Ringside Physician
● TB12 Sports Supervision Physician
Alongside his medical career, Dr. Torrance enjoys many athletic pursuits. He has achieved a ranking as a semi-professional beach volleyball player and trains as a competitive CrossFit athlete. Dr. Torrance enjoys staying physically fit and spending time with his wife and two children.
Watch: Who is a candidate for Regenexx Bone Marrow Concentrate therapy? (WFLA Interview with Dr. Torrance)
Latest Posts By Ron Torrance II, DO, FAOASM
Sharon is a Regenexx success story for joint pain. I love to share because she really captures several facets of what makes a fantastic patient, and exemplifies why she had