Dr. Duron A. Lee
Regenexx at New Regeneration Orthopedics
Dr. Duron A. Lee, is a non-surgical orthopedic physician specializing in sports medicine at Regenexx at New Regeneration Orthopedics, in Winter Park, FL. His clinical practice centers on interventional orthobiologics, with a focus on offering highly specific and precise image-guided injection procedures through Regenexx. These innovative procedures utilize the patient’s own cells and healing agents to harness the body’s natural healing capabilities, enhancing pain relief and functionality.
Originally from Massachusetts, Dr. Lee brings a wealth of expertise back to Florida after dedicating years to advanced medical training and groundbreaking research. His doctoral pursuits in biomedical engineering, with a specialization in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering, have culminated in multiple publications and symposium talks. With NIH-funded research, he has contributed extensively to the field.
Dr. Lee’s commitment to patient care is unwavering. His meticulous and evidence-based approach to medicine is complemented by his dedication to incorporating his diverse clinical and academic background into his practice. He values each patient’s uniqueness, irrespective of factors such as race, ethnicity, gender, or physical capacity. Dr. Lee’s dedication to advancing non-surgical orthopedic care, underpinned by his comprehensive background and commitment to patients, makes him an exceptional asset to Regenexx and the field of regenerative medicine.
Education and Credentials:
- Board Certified in Family Medicine (ABFM)
- Fellowship trained at Penn State University with Certificate of Added Qualifications in Primary Care Sports Medicine (ABFM)
- Residency trained in Family Medicine at Bryn Mawr Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Completed General Surgery internship at Lankenau Medical Center, Pennsylvania
- Medical Degree from Drexel University College of Medicine, Pennsylvania
- Doctoral candidate in Biomedical Engineering from Drexel University, Pennsylvania
- Master of Science degree in Biomedical Sciences from Barry University, Florida
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, New York
- Co-authored over 20 peer-reviewed journal articles, book chapters, and oral presentations
- Principal Investigator for a 5-year NIH-funded basic science research grant
- Guest Lecturer/Invited Speaker for esteemed organizations, including National Counsel for Negro Women and Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Featured guest on WKMG Orlando “Ask A Doctor” segments on News 6 at Nine
Personal Interests: Outside of his medical endeavors, Dr. Lee relishes travel, culinary exploration, and cherished moments with his family. As an active member of the Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc., Dr. Lee also spends time mentoring youth and promoting mental and physical health awareness for marginalized communities.
Watch: Who is a candidate for Regenexx Bone Marrow Concentrate therapy? (WFLA Interview with Dr. Torrance)
Latest Posts By Lisa Valastro, DO
Breaking Down Epidural Fibrosis: Understanding the Challenges and Exploring Shockwave Therapy as a Promising Treatment Option
Back surgery is commonly performed to address a number of issues that cause pain, weakness and discomfort. Certainly in some cases it is appropriate, can provide relief and improve quality
What Is the Trigeminal Nerve? The Trigeminal Nerves are a group of nerves that originate on the brain stem. The brainstem is the uppermost part of the spinal cord as
Pickleball is a sport that is taking the world by storm. This sport is famous for being a low-barrier-to-entry way to work up a sweat, have friendly competition, and for